quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2010

love fan

It’s incredible that after a couple of months when I see a picture of you my heart races. Tears come to my eyes, my hands shake. I know this feeling will never go away. I’m not your biggest fan, but I’m a fan that will be here until the end, to catch you if you fall, to make you happy when you’re sad. Even if you don’t know who I am, I’ll be there. Ready for when you need a friend. Maybe you never need, and I’ll be there anyway. And you know why? Cause I love you. I took so long to conform myself that I really love you. Because love you means have my life completely change. That crazy obsession…I didn’t know if I was ready to all of this, that crazy belieber lifestyle. But everytime I saw you, my heart skipped and I realize that love you is all that I needed. Maybe for me, loving you is more difficult than to others, there’s someone’s feeling envolved, but I can’t hold myself. This feeling can hurt people but I’ll hurt me more if I deny what I feel. My love isn’t the biggest of the world, but it’s enough. The pain is there, constant and unrelenting. Pain because of distance. Oh, distance. Something that make my chest hurt looking like it will never get better. Pain for know that maybe you’ll never know that I’m here. But at the end, it doesn’t matter. Be happy and I’ll be happy. Even far away, even you don’t knowing who I am, I pray for you everyday, hoping that you are fine, that you are smiling. That’s enough for me, for my entire life. And If I’m lucky someday I’ll say to you those things, and i will be eternally grateful. Grateful for the opportunity. God knows how much I want this. But if I don’t deserve this, I hope that someone who deserves can do it for me, cause is something unique.
I just hope that everyone around you keep making you happy, and that you know how much you are special and no one can take this from you. I wish that someday you know that someone here loves you. Each day more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário